1.2 The Site and all Content on the Site may be used only for non-commercial purposes. You may print and download content from the Site provided that you do not modify any Content without our prior written consent.
2.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of the Site. However, particular areas of the Site and services provided may require registration with us. To post or submit Content to the Site, you must first register with us. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of the Site or the whole Site, at our discretion.
2.2 When registering with us, you agree to provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information and details and other information that we may reasonably require.
2.4 You are solely responsible for any activity on the Site arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and you may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising there from.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
3. We reserve the right to change the terms and services provided at any time, which will be effective when posted on the Site or when you are reasonably notified by other means. If you do not wish to be bound by such change, you may discontinue using the Site before the change becomes effective. Your continued use of the Site after the change becomes effective, indicates your agreement to the change. We strongly advise you to review the Site and/or the Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all the Terms governing use of this Site.
4. Save for your Content that you own in clause 5, we own all the worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to the Site, applications, text, pictures, videos, graphic, user interface, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, software and platform that we use to provide the Services (“our Intellectual Property Rights”). These Terms do not convey any proprietary interest in or to our Intellectual Property Rights or entitlement to the use thereof except as expressly set forth here.
5.1 In these Terms, “Content” shall include, without limitation, any audio, text, images, animation, logo, written posts, feedback, replies, comments, information, documents, data or other materials on the Site provided by any party including us.
5.3 When using the Site you agree not post or send to or from the Site any Content:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the laws of Singapore; and
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
5.4 You are solely responsible and assume all risks for any Content posted or supplied by you to the Site and you agree that any such Content is solely your opinion and that we have no control over the Content and veracity of the Content. You must ensure that all Content provided does not contain any personally identifiable information and complies with the relevant data privacy laws of the relevant jurisdictions including but not limited to the Personal Data Privacy Act 2012.
5.5 If your Content is published, reproduced and/or distributed on the Site on or via the Site, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable right and license to use, host, store, cache, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, transmit, modify, adapt, and create derivative works of your Content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purposes of allowing us to operate and improve the services provided by us.
5.6 You also warrant that (i) you are the sole legal and beneficial owner of and own all rights and interests in your Content and (ii) no third party has any rights, title and interests, including all intellectual property rights in your Content.
5.7 We do not verify the veracity of nor do we validate or endorse any Content posted or supplied by you to the Site. The Site is not moderated and if any third party disputes any Content or feels that the Content is false, intentionally misleading, defamatory or offensive the Customer may either reply to the Content or communicate directly with us for the purposes of verifying the Content or taking down the Content from the Site. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.8 We reserve the right to remove your Content from the Site at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER SITES
6.1 On the Site you may find links to third party sites. The provision of a link to such a site does not mean that we endorse that site. If you visit any site via a link on the Site you do so at your own risk.
6.2 Any party wishing to link to the Site may do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed by us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us and/or the Site; and
(c) the site from which you link to this Site does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
7.1 Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
7.2 To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the site or any Content on it, whether express or implied. The Site and services are provided on as “AS IS” basis and we do not verify, endorse or moderate any Content posted or submitted to the Site.
7.3 To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for: (a) any indirect, incidental, exemplary punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever; (b) loss of profits, sales, revenue, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses; (c) damages relating to your access to, use of, or inability to access or use the services; (d) damages relating to any conduct or content of any third party or subscriber using the services, including without limitation, defamatory, offensive, unlawful or illegal conduct or content; and/or (e) damages in any manner relating to any Content.
8. You hereby indemnify us and our officers, agents, partners, and employees and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of the Content you post or submit to or transmit through the Site or use of our services, your access or use of our Site or our services, your violation of any of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
9.1 The Site enables you to make donations to assist us in our work of helping caregivers of persons with mental illness.
9.2 Donations must be made using the means specified at
9.3 All donations are non-refundable.
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
10.1 We may via the Site, from time to time, provide goods and services that require payment. By paying for such goods and services, you agree that to be bound by the specific terms and conditions applicable for the goods and services (if any).
10.2 All payments must be made using the means specified on the Site.
10.3 Any request for a refund must be made in writing and is subject to approval on a case-by-case basis. Any refund shall be free of interest and may include a deduction for expenses incurred by us.
11. We may terminate the Site or services provided immediately without notice and without reason. We may terminate or temporarily suspend your access to the Site in the event that: (i) you breach any material provision of this Terms that, (if it is capable of being cured) is not cured within 10 days from notice to you or (ii) we determine that your actions are likely to cause legal liability for us or that you have misrepresented any data or information required by us to provide you with the services or at any other time. Upon any termination of the Site, your right to access and use the Site will automatically terminate, and you may not continue to access or use the Site. We will have no liability for any costs, losses, damages, or liabilities arising out of or related to our termination of your access to the Site and/or services.
12. No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under this Terms or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
13. If any provision or part-provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms.
14. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, arrangements, understandings and agreements between them relating to its subject matter.
15. You may not assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights or obligations under these Terms. However, we may at any time assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner, with all or any of its rights or obligations under these Terms without your consent.
16. The rights and obligations of the parties as contained in the following clauses shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement along with any other right or legal obligation which by its nature would be reasonably expected to survive the expiration of this Agreement: Clause 4 Intellectual Property; Clause 7.1 Limitation of Liability, Clause 8 Indemnity; Clause 12 Waiver; Clause 13 Severance; Clause 14 Entire Agreement; Clause 16 Survival; Clause 17 Governing Law and Jurisdiction; and Clause 18 Third Party Rights.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
17.2 The Courts of the Republic of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
18. No one other than a party to these Terms, their successors and permitted assignees, shall have any right to enforce any of its terms.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
491-B River Valley Road,
#04-04 Valley Point Office Tower,
Tel: +65 6460 4400
For further enquires, please email us at